These Oreo Pudding Pops are so easy to make, and I know you are going to love them. They taste just like the original Jell-O pudding pops! A few weeks ago, I shared a fun patriotic version of pudding pops. Well, when I found a box of Oreo Jell-O pudding at my local grocery store, I knew I needed to make a cookies ‘n creme version!
These pudding pops are so creamy and delicious. They have bits of cookies and creme throughout, and they have a whole Oreo cookie inside!
To make these pudding pops, I used my Ice Pop Maker I purchased from Amazon. It works really well, and you can make 10 popsicles at a time!
- 1 4.2 oz box of Oreo Cookies ‘n Creme Instant Jell-O pudding
- 1½ cups of milk
- 5 Oreo cookies
- Stir together pudding mix and milk.
- Transfer pudding to a large plastic baggie and snip off a corner.
- Squeeze pudding into popsicle mold from baggie.
- Tap popsicle mold onto counter top to even out pudding mixture and get rid of air bubbles.
- Divide Oreo cookies and use just the cookie half with the creme. Note: A whole cookie will not fit in my popsicle mold once the stick is inserted.
- Slide cookie chocolate side out against side of popsicle mold.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 2-3 hours, or overnight.
Enjoy your Oreo Pudding Pops!
You may also like: