Snickerdoodle Cookie in a Cup is the latest variation in my cookie in a cup recipes. I have to admit, it might just be my favorite! The buttery, warm cinnamon flavors are just perfect together!
I’m so excited to share this Snickerdoodle Cookie in a Cup recipe. I have had a few requests for this variation and I think you guys are going to love it!
Just follow the steps outlined in the recipe below to create this lovely, cinnamon-y dough, and microwave for about 50 seconds. Just like an oven baked cookie, the order the ingredients are mixed in is important. Cooking time will vary depending on the strength of your microwave.
Take care when removing from the microwave, as the cup and cookie will be very hot. It will also be soft initially, just like an oven baked cookie, and will firm up and become chewier as it cools.
Don’t be afraid to sprinkle on the cinnamon generously!
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 heaping tablespoon of firmly packed dark brown sugar
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- Pinch of kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- In a microwave safe mug, melt butter.
- Use a fork to stir sugars and butter together.
- Add cream of tartar, salt, vanilla and two dashes (shakes) of cinnamon to cup and stir until combined.
- Stir in egg yolk.
- Stir in flour.
- Top cookie dough with additional cinnamon and microwave 45-60 seconds depending on strength of microwave.
If you don’t want to use the microwave, try my very popular oven baked single serving chocolate chip cookies.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new posts and recipes by clicking on these cute buttons below, or follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there!