Candy Bark, especially white chocolate bark is one of my favorite things to make for the holidays. It’s so easy and everybody loves it. When I was working on a Valentine’s Day bark recipe, I remembered a silicone heart shaped mold I had, so I thought I would try out these bark bites. It worked perfectly, and these White Chocolate Bark Bites will look adorable packaged up for Valentine’s Day gift giving! Blogger friends, keep reading. We want to feature your holiday ideas and we are announcing a a year long Pinterest Party!
This is what you will need to make these Bark Bites! These melting wafer are absolutely delicious. I’ve found them at both the grocery store and at Target. They melt smoothly, unlike white chocolate chips, and they taste great, unlike the a lot of melting wafers! Follow the directions of the package to melt the wafers. I used a glass bowl and the microwave. In the bottom of your silicone molds, drop in M&M’s and sprinkles.
Make sure to move your silicone mold to a flat surface, like a baking sheet. Working quickly, pour melted white chocolate into each heart shaped cavity. This can get messy! Once the mold is filled, pick up the baking sheet and tap it on the counter several times to level out the chocolate. Let stand or refrigerate until set. About 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on temperature of kitchen. Serve these cute little bark bites up to your Valentine!
- 1 12 oz package of Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- M&M's and sprinkles, or choice of toppings
- Make sure silicone molds are clean and dry.
- Place mold on baking sheet or other flat surface.
- Add a few M&M's and a dash of sprinkles into each mold.
- Follow directions of package to melt wafers.
- Pour melted white chocolate into each cavity.
- Tap baking sheet firmly on counter to level out the melted chocolate.
- Let cool until hardened.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
I’m so excited to share with you about our year long Pinterest Parties!
I’ve teamed up with a group of amazing bloggers to share your holiday ideas!
- Amy from The Idea Room // Follow Amy on Pinterest
- Amy from Positively Splendid // Follow me on Pinterest
- Cheryl from TidyMom // Follow Cheryl on Pinterest
- Cindy from Skip to My Lou // Follow Cindy on Pinterest
- Desiree from The 36th Avenue // Follow Desiree on Pinterest
- Heather from Whipperberry // Follow Heather on Pinterest
- Jen from Tatertots and Jello // Follow Jen on Pinterest
- Kari Ann from Thistlewood Farms // Follow Kari Ann on Pinterest
- Kellie from Nest of Posies // Follow Kellie on Pinterest
- Kristi and Kelli from Lolly Jane // Follow Lolly Jane on Pinterest
- Melissa from No. 2 Pencil // Follow Melissa on Pinterest
- Mique from 30 Handmade Days // Follow Mique on Pinterest
- Tauni from SNAP! // Follow Tauni on Pinterest
Starting this month, we are going to be hosting a monthly Year of Celebrations Pinterest Party with the goal of creating THE most comprehensive, inspiring Pinterest board on the block. Each and every month, we’ll be focusing on a different holiday or celebration, and we’re kicking everything off this month with a party focused entirely on the day of love: Valentine’s Day! Here are all of the details for how YOU can participate (and get entered to win some amazing American Crafts goodies in the process!):
What: A Pinterest Party to celebrate Valentine’s Day!
When: THIS Sunday, January 26 at 9 p.m. EST/ 8 p.m. Central/ 7 p.m. MST/ 6 p.m. PST
How you can participate:
- Round up YOUR favorite Valentine’s Day projects and recipes. Anything goes: crafts, decor, classroom valentine ideas, sweet treats, and more!
- Comment on this post and leave a link to YOUR favorite Valentine’s Day project and/or recipe.
- Tweet YOUR favorite Valentine’s Day project and/or link using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations
- On Sunday, January 26, tune in at the appointed time and watch as we build a board full of amazing ideas – including yours!
- Be sure to follow along during the party to repin and comment on the board’s posts using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations.
One lucky party participant will walk away with $200 in DIY party products from American Crafts!