Candy Bark, especially white chocolate bark is one of my favorite things to make for the holidays. It’s so easy and everybody loves it. When I was working on a Valentine’s Day bark recipe, I remembered a silicone heart shaped mold I had, so I thought I would try out these bark bites. It worked perfectly, and these White Chocolate Bark Bites will look adorable packaged up for Valentine’s Day gift giving!
This is what you will need to make these Bark Bites! These melting wafer are absolutely delicious. I’ve found them at both the grocery store and at Target. They melt smoothly, unlike white chocolate chips, and they taste great, unlike the a lot of melting wafers! Follow the directions of the package to melt the wafers. I used a glass bowl and the microwave. In the bottom of your silicone molds, drop in M&M’s and sprinkles.
Make sure to move your silicone mold to a flat surface, like a baking sheet. Working quickly, pour melted white chocolate into each heart shaped cavity. This can get messy! Once the mold is filled, pick up the baking sheet and tap it on the counter several times to level out the chocolate. Let stand or refrigerate until set. About 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on temperature of kitchen.
Click on the above picture to find the Heart Mold I used on Amazon!
- 1 12 oz package of Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- M&M's and sprinkles, or choice of toppings
- Make sure silicone molds are clean and dry.
- Place mold on baking sheet or other flat surface.
- Add a few M&M's and a dash of sprinkles into each mold.
- Follow directions of package to melt wafers.
- Pour melted white chocolate into each cavity.
- Tap baking sheet firmly on counter to level out the melted chocolate.
- Let cool until hardened.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.