These One Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are seriously easy and delicious. Scoop these juicy shrimp, tender bell peppers and onions into a soft warm tortilla for a super fast weeknight dinner. The onions and bell pepper are sliced thing so that they cook at the same rate at the shrimp and everything is cooked on just one sheet pan. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and chopped cilantro for a dinner that is packed with flavor and veggies!
In a large bowl, toss together sliced bell pepper, onions, olive oil and seasonings. If you prefer, skip the bowl and mix everything on the sheet pan and toss to coat.
Roast fajita mixture in the oven at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then switch the broiler on and let the shrimp and bell pepper pick up a little char for about 2 minutes.
Yum! Just try and resist sneaking bites of this delicious shrimp hot out of the oven!
Squeeze fresh lime juice over the hot shrimp and veggies and sprinkle with cilantro.
While the shrimp are cooking, warm fajita-sized tortillas on the stove-top.
This is the best 20 minute dinner ever! So flavorful and unbelievably easy to make! I left the tails on the shrimp to make them look a little prettier in the pictures, but they can be removed prior to cooking if you prefer and definitely removed before eating:0)
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- several turns of freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve in warm tortillas.
If preferred, remove shrimp tails prior to cooking for easier serving.
For even more dinner ideas, check out these easy dinner recipes!
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
If you like this recipe, you may also like some of my recent favorites: