This Christmas M&M’s Cookies are the perfect cookies for Santa! Crunchy and colorful Christmas M&M’s in an easy to make buttery cookie dough, studded with milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. One of the things I love most about this recipe is how simple is to make. It starts with melted butter, so you don’t have to wait for butter to soften and the dough doesn’t require any refrigeration. You can have these cookies baking in the oven in just a few minutes!
Don’t forget to grab a big bag of Christmas M&M’s for your holiday baking needs!
I like to use my stand mixer to mix the cookie dough, but a hand mixer will work just a well.
Then I use a medium sized cookie scoop to measure out the cookie dough.
I add 4-5 additional M&M’s to the top of the cookie dough before baking so you can really see the M&M’s on the baked cookie. Just look at that cookie dough packed with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and M&M’s!
Bake 8-9 minutes just until the edges are light golden brown. Cookies will continue to cook as they cool.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 13 tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of Christmas M&M's plus more for topping cookie dough before baking
- Start by melting butter and setting butter aside to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, combine melted and cooled butter, both sugars, vanilla and salt. Beat on medium speed until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and egg yolk, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add in flour mixture and continue mixing just until incorporated.
- Add in chocolate chips and M&M's and give a final stir.
- Measure 1/4 cup of cookie dough and shape into a ball.
- Measure cookie dough balls with a medium cookie sized cookie scoop.
- Place cookie dough on baking sheet and top with additional M&M's.
- Bake 8-9 minutes, just until edges are a light golden brown.
- Don't over bake as cookie will continue baking as it cools.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Don’t forget to save some of these Christmas M&M’s Cookies for Santa!
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.