As we head into 2013, I thought it would be fun to share my most popular recipes and projects of 2012. I started No. 2 Pencil in January of 2012, and it has been such a fun year. I’ve learned so much over the past twelve months, including how to use my camera and how to edit photos. Thank you so much for taking the time to read No. 2 Pencil, I can’t wait to see what 2013 brings!
My most popular post, my microwave cookie recipe quickly went viral and was recently featured on The Huffington Post.
So easy to make, and so flavorful!
Works perfectly and uses only two ingredients from your pantry!
Bake just two delicious chocolate chip cookies with this easy recipe!
Is there a better combination than peppermint and chocolate?
6. Vintage Dresser Turned Media CenterMy very first blog post, and the paint color that inspired my blog name.
7. Googly Eyes Halloween WreathI just love this Halloween wreath made from ping pong balls, and you guys did too!
One of my very favorite things to eat!
9. Crock Pot Pot Roast with GravySo easy, and so yummy. A perfect recipe for the new cook.
10. Oreo CupcakesSo good, you can’t help but use the word moist to describe them.
See you next year!
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS