Sometimes, I getting a craving for a good old-fashioned cream of something casserole. This Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole definitely fits the bill! It’s creamy and cheesy, and the perfect breakfast casserole. I made this hash brown casserole on the day after Christmas, and the following day we used it in our breakfast burritos. It was a hit both ways! It reheats beautifully, and it serves a crowd, so it’s perfect for holidays or taking to parties.
- 1 30 oz bag of frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 16 oz container of sour cream
- 3 cups of freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 10.75 oz cans of cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 cups of diced ham
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 inch casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake for 1 hour, or until casserole is a light golden brown and bubbly.
Adapted from All Recipes
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.