Theses Baked Everything Bagel Sandwiches are one of my FAVORITE new recipes. They are so easy to make and so delcious. Melty swiss cheese, roasted turkey breast and black forest ham layered together on a tasty Thomas’ Everything Bagel brushed with butter and dijon mustard. My favorite part, besides how yummy they are, is that these baked sandwiches can be made up to a day ahead and refrigerated, then baked and served. Plus, they make amazing leftovers. Just wrap the sandwiches individually and reheat in the microwave. Make sure to use the Thomas’ Everything Bagels in this recipe! The garlic, onion, sesame seed and poppy seeds add an extra layer of savory flavor that is just out of this world.
Let’s bake some sandwiches! Start by layering the bottoms of the bagels and the swiss cheese.
Then add the black forest ham.
Followed by the turkey.
Another layer of swiss cheese to bring it all together!
Wisk together dijon mustard and melted butter and brush over sandwiches. Cover tightly with foil and bake. If making ahead, just pop them into the refrigerator at this point until ready to bake.
- 6 Thomas' Everything Bagels
- 1 pound of black forest ham sliced
- 1 pound of roasted turkey sliced
- 3/4 pound of swiss cheese 12 slices
- 8 tablespoons of butter melted
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate bagels halves and arrange bottom slices in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Layer each sandwich with swiss cheese slice, ham, turkey and another slice of swiss cheese.
- Finish with top of bagel.
- Whisk together melted butter and dijon mustard.
- Drizzle mustard mixture over sandwiches.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes until sandwiches are heated through and cheese is melty.
- Can be made up to 24 hours ahead and refrigerated prior to baking.
Just look at all that delicious melty swiss cheese! Baked sandwich perfection!
Put these Baked Everything Bagel Sandwiches on your must-make list. These are so easy, and super tasty!
I’m excited to partner with Thomas’ to bring you this recipe today. All opinions in this post are my own.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
You may also like:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS