These Easy DIY Bookmarks are so easy to make and a fun way to recycle cereal boxes!
Thank you to Post Pebbles for sponsoring this fun craft idea.
Here is what you will need for this craft:
PEBBLES Cereal Boxes
Bookmark to use as a template for shape
Laminating Machine and Laminating Sheets
- Start by cutting the empty PEBBLES boxes into cardboard sheets.
- Next, use a bookmark or a card stock template to trace shape of bookmarks . I tried to line up my bookmarks with fun angles on the box.
3. Using a paper cutter, cut just inside the traced lines.
4. Punch hole in top of bookmark.
5. Following laminating machine instructions, laminate cardboard bookmarks and cut them out.
Side Note: I absolutely love this laminating machine. I use it so much more than I thought I ever would!
Pro Tip: Trim the corners of the laminate, it can be sharp and a quick rounding of the corners make it kid-friendly!
6. Use hole punch again to punch hole through laminate.
7. Tie ribbon through hole punch. I found this rainbow ribbon in the gift wrap aisle at Target, but I have also purchased it at Michaels.
8. Have fun sharing your DIY bookmarks!
I love how fun and colorful these bookmarks turned out! Fruity PEBBLES and Cocoa PEBBLES have some of the cutest artwork on their boxes and these bookmarks are a fun way to give them a second life!
I used artwork from the front, side and back of the box. The Cocoa PEBBLES Fred and the baby Pebbles are my favorites.
You may also like:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS