Today, I have a favorite drink recipe to share that is perfect for those upcoming BBQs. I’ve adapted my sweet tea recipe and created an Easy Homemade Peach Iced Tea Recipe. This Peach Iced Tea is so refreshing and absolutely gorgeous, making it perfect for a party. I’m partial to serving it in a mason jar with a striped straw, but this would be beautiful served in a large glass pitcher as well.
I wanted to keep this recipe quick and easy, but still delicious. So I used peach nectar, found in the juice aisle along with fresh peaches and fresh lemon to brighten up the flavors.
- 12 regular sized tea bags
- Fresh filtered water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 11.5 oz can of peach nectar - found in juice aisle
- 1 lemon
- 4 fresh peaches
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil, remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Let tea steep for about 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add sugar to hot water, stir until dissolved.
- Add baking soda and peach nectar and stir.
- Pour tea mixture into large pitcher and stir in 10 cups of ice water.
- Stir in 1-2 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Add sliced, fresh peaches and serve over ice.
- Makes one gallon of peach iced tea.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS