Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- 1 cup of plain non fat greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely grated yellow onion
- 1/8 teaspoon of finely grated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Use smallest holes on a box grater, or a microplane to grate onions and garlic.You just need a tiny bit of garlic.
- Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate for about an hour to let flavors develop.
- Serve with fresh veggies!
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS