These cookies are the perfect M&M cookies. They are loaded with milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and M&M’s. I started with the cookie dough from my Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies and added a combo of milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips along with the M&M’s. The white chocolate chips don’t get as soft and melty as the milk chocolate chips, so you have three different textures in these M&M cookies. Sweet white chocolate chips that hold their shape nicely, soft and melty milk chocolate chips and a little crunch from the M&M’s. These M&M cookies are big and beautiful too. Perfect for gift giving or the a holiday treat! I’ve used the Valentine’s Day M&M’s, but these would be perfect with any color!
Check out this amazing cookie dough loaded with yummy milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and M&M’s.
This recipe only calls for 1/2 a cup of M&M’s to be mixed in the dough, then top the cookie dough with additional M&M’s. This is the best way to get those picture perfect M&M cookies.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 13 tablespoons of butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of M&M's plus more for topping cookie before baking
- Start by melting butter and setting butter aside to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, combine melted and cooled butter, both sugars, vanilla and salt. Beat on medium speed until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and egg yolk, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add in flour mixture and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Add in chocolate chips and M&M's and give a final stir.
- Measure 1/4 cup of cookie dough and shape into a ball.
- Dough will be soft, but should be firm enough to shape into balls.
- Place cookie dough on baking sheet and top with additional M&M's.
- Bake 8-9 minutes, just until edges are a light golden brown.
- Cookie should look slightly under done.
- Don't over bake as cookie will continue baking as it cools.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
You may also like:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS