I have the most amazing cookie recipe to share with you today. Oreo Pudding Cookies have the warm chewiness of a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie, and the cookies and cream flavor of an Oreo. If you love Oreo’s, you are going to really love these cookies!
I started with my favorite cookie dough recipe, adapted from my White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies. Then I added a box of Jell-O Oreo Pudding mix and a dozen Oreo’s to the cookie dough. They are so delicious! It’s like having a warm freshly baked Oreo cookie.
- 14 tablespoons of softened butter
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 4.2 oz box of JELLO-O Oreo instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 12 Oreo cookies, split in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add pudding mix, salt and vanilla extract.
- Stir on low just until combined.
- Continue stirring and add eggs one at a time.
- Then add flour and baking soda to bowl and stir just until dough forms.
- Add Oreos to bowl and let mixer crush them up a bit.
- Form two tablespoons of dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet.
- Makes about 20 cookies.
These cookies are best slightly under done. I thought my first batch was too under done at 8 minutes because the inside was so soft. But they ended up perfect once they cooled!