One of my favorite things to do at Disneyland and Walt Disney World is to look for fun new foods to try and photograph, so of course when we go to Disney World I’m in total Disney food heaven. There are so many fun choices that are different from Disneyland. In this list, you’ll find the best of the best from all over Walt Disney World. I’ve broken the list down into the four parks, and all of the delicious food and drinks are available from walk up or counter service locations. You don’t have to have a whole sit down meal to sample them.
NOTE: If you are planning a trip to Disney World, you can find great deals through Get Away Today, and I highly recommend booking your trip with them. They even have a layaway option if you want to make payments!
You can also find discount Disney World Park Tickets through Get Away Today!
I love working with them and recommend them to all my friends. It’s my favorite way to book a Disney vacation.
One of the things I’ve noticed is that a lot of the food at Disney World has a southern comfort food spin, which I love. But make sure you scroll all the way through the post because the food from the new Pandora the World of Avatar is completely different and not to be missed! Ok, let’s eat our way through the Walt Disney World Resort!
1.Fruit and Nutella Waffle Sandwich – Sleepy Hollow Inn at Liberty Square
2. Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Waffle Sandwich – Sleepy Hollow Inn at Liberty Square
One of my favorites! The chicken is perfectly sweet and spicy!
3. Citrus Swirl – Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland
The Dole Whip is a Disney classic, but in California, we don’t have the citrus swirl! The fresh orange slush mixed with vanilla soft serve is perfect on a hot day!
4. Dole Whip Pineapple Float – Aloha Isle in Adventureland
5. Macaroni & Cheese All-Beef Hot Dog – Casey’s Corner on Main Street, U.S.A
What could be wrong with this flavor combination? You can also get a monster foot long version! Shout out the the delicious corn dog nuggets at Casey’s Corner, not pictured because they were eaten too quickly!
6. Soft Serve Root Beer Float – Storybook Treats in Fantasyland
When it’s Florida hot and the kids are starting to meltdown in Fantasyland, this Root Beer Float is a delicious pick me up.
7. LeFou’s Brew – Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland
No-sugar added frozen apple juice drink with a hint of toasted marshmallow, and topped with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam – this is surprisingly refreshing and delicious!
8. Warm Cinnamon Roll – Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland
These cinnamon rolls are massive! Pro-tip: order an extra side of frosting!
9. The Master’s Cupcake – Be Our Guest Restaurant in Fantasyland
A chocolate cupcake topped with the “Grey Stuff” – if you have breakfast at Be Our Guest, make sure to order The Master’s Cupcake to go. It’s delicious! If you are having dinner, they don’t serve the cupcake, you can just order the “Grey Stuff” straight.
Don’t miss your chance to eat around the world at Epcot’s World Showcase. Each land has their own unique food options and they are all good!
10. Black Velvet Imperial Pint – Rose & Crown Pub
Half Cider and Half Guinness in the United Kingdom, World Showcase
11. Fish and Chips – Rose & Crown Pub
In the United Kingdom, World Showcase
Pro Tip : Plan on eating lunch in France – the food is so good! Freshly baked breads and desserts! I can’t wait to go back!
12. Vichyssoise – Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Potato leek soup, in France Pavilion
13. Jambon Beurre – Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Ham, Cheese, Dijon Mustard Butter on a freshly baked baguette in France Pavilion – this may not look like the most exciting Disney food, but man it is so tasty! Try dipping it in the Vichyssoise!
14. Quiche Lorraine – Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
In France Pavilion (pictured above the sandwich)
15. Macaron – Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Macaroon with Raspberry and Lime Cream
16. Duo – Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
White Chocolate and Chocolate Mousse Cake, in France Pavilion
17. Rainbow Kakigori – Kabuki Cafe in Japan Showcase
Japanese shave ice with a drizzle of sweetened condensed milk
18. Jumbo Pretzel – Sommerfest in Epcot Germany Pavilion
This pretzel is soft and salty and bigger than your head!
19. Schofferhofer Grapefruit Beer – Sommerfest in Epcot Germany Pavilion
20. Guacamole – Choza de Margarita in the Mexico Pavilion
Fresh and chunky guacamole topped with mango and pepitas and served with chicharron! Another favorite not to miss!
21. Frozen Margaritas – Choza de Margarita
In the Mexico Pavilion
22. Hollywood Lights – Hollywood Junction Bar Cart
Near Echo Lake
23. Chocolate Toffee Cupcake – Trolley Car Cafe
On Hollywood Boulevard – DO NOT MISS THIS AMAZING CUPCAKE! So moist and chocolatey, it’s one of the very best Disney eats of all time!
24. Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Pulled Pork – Eight Spoon Cafe
Also try the Baked Mac and Cheese with Shrimp and Sweet Chili Sauce in Discovery Island – this was super flavorful and so tasty!
Pandora World of Avatar in Animal Kingdom needs it’s own section because the food and menu is so unique. Disney has really gone all out to blend the menu with the storytelling, and I love everything about it. There are so many unique items on the menu, which include specialty brews unique to Pandora. Here are some highlights.
25. Cheeseburger Steamed Pods (Bao Buns) – Satu’li Canteen
In Pandora. A soft bun with a cheeseburger inside! So tasty!
26. Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef Bowl – Satu’li Canteen
In Pandora. My favorite for a protein packed lunch or dinner!
27. Dreamwalker Sangria – Satu’li Canteen
28. Night Blossom with Glowing Unadelta Seed – Pongu Pongu
In Pandora. This is the drink everyone will want to Instagram! Also don’t miss the Pongu Lumpia – Pineapple Cream Cheese Spring Roll!
29. Grog Ale – Satu’li Canteen
In Pandora – Green beer!
30. Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse – Satu’li Canteen
31. French Fries with Pulled Pork and Cheese – Flame Tree Barbecue
In Discovery Island – more southern style goodness! French fries topped with pulled pork, nacho cheese and a drizzle of BBQ sauce!
32. Pineapple DOLE WHIP® Cup with Dark Rum – Tamu Tamu
In Africa – the perfect night cap!
33. Cocktails from The Drop Off
If you stay at Art of Animation, don’t miss the drinks from The Drop Off! Cocktails are always better poolside!
For even more delicious ideas, visit my friend Kimberly’s post
Don’t forget, if you are planning a trip to Disneyland or Disney World, you can find great deals through Get Away Today, and I highly recommend booking your trip with them. They even have a layaway option if you want to make payments! If you use the promo code Pencil, you can save $10 off a Southern California package when you book with Get Away Today.
You can also find discount Walt Disney World Tickets through Get Away Today!
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS