These easy and crunchy Baked Chicken Tenders have become one of our regular rotation dinners. They are kid-friendly and perfect for picky eaters. Crunchy and flavorful, they even make great leftovers. I love them cold with a salad!
I usually make a double batch so we can have extra baked chicken tenders! Serve these with BBQ sauce, ranch or ketchup depending on what your family likes.
With a combination of regular breadcrumbs and panko breadcrumbs, these have a great crunch and are so much quicker and healthier than traditionally breaded and fried chicken tenders.
I usually serve these with a green salad and fresh corn on the cob.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Several turns of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped parsley
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish or pie plate, combine breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Pour olive oil in a small bowl.
- Dip chicken in olive oil to lightly coat, then in breadcrumb mixture and lay on baking sheet.
- Repeat until all chicken has been breaded.
- Spray lightly with non stick cooking spray and bake 20-25 minutes.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
If you like this recipe, you may also like some of my recent favorites:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS