This post is brought to you in partnership with Jennie-O.
One of our favorite local restaurants has a burger on the menu that they serve Santa Barbara Style, piled high with fresh guacamole, Swiss cheese and served on grilled sourdough. It’s an incredibly tasty combo and I thought I would recreate it on a turkey burger! These Jennie-O Seasoned Turkey Burgers make putting it together a snap! You cook them right from frozen and they are individually packaged, so it’s easy to cook a single burger or feed a family of six with one package!
No thawing, they go right on the grill frozen.
While they are cooking, I prepared the guacamole, lettuce and tomato.
Before serving, brush the sourdough buns with butter and lightly toast.
- 4 frozen Jennie-O Seasoned Turkey Burgers
- 4 Swiss Cheese Slices
- 1 cup of Chunky Guacamole
- Romaine Lettuce
- Vine Ripe Tomatoes
- 4 Sourdough Hamburger Buns
- 2 tablespoons of butter melted
- Grill Jennie-O Seasoned Turkey Burgers according to package directions. I cooked mine over medium high heat for about 10 minutes per side.
- Add cheese slices and let melt.
- Once burgers have finished cooking, brush buns with melted butter and grill until lightly toasted.
- Assemble burgers.
I’ve partnered with Jennie-O to create this sponsored post and recipe. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
You may also like:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS