These No Bake M&M’S Energy Bites are one of my family’s favorite snacks. They are so easy to make and packed with wholesome and delicious ingredients. You can easily double and triple this recipe and store them in the refrigerator for up to a week. They are perfect for a grab and go breakfast, or for packing in lunches.
I like to use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment to mix the ingredients, then I chill the mixture for about an hour before shaping them into balls. These can be mixed by hand as well.
Shape chilled mixture into balls using a medium cookie scoop.
I used M&M’S Minis in this version, but I often use regular chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips depending on what I have in the pantry.
- 1 cup of dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cups of toasted shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of wheat germ
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of M&M'S Minis
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix all ingredients using paddle attachment until well combined.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or spoon to roll into 1 inch balls.
- Store in the refrigerator.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
If you like this recipe, you may also like some of my recent favorites:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS