Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays best food and drinks. Here are all the must-try foodie finds if you are headed to Disneyland this holiday season!
Festival of Holidays
Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays is here and like the last three years, it’s a fun way to experience a celebration of multicultural food, music and entertainment for the holiday season. If you are familiar with Disneyland Food and Wine Festival, Festival of Holidays is a similar set up. Special gourmet small bites, desserts, beer and wine, cocktails and non alcoholic drinks.
Booths are set up throughout California Adventure and there is no extra cost to visit the booths but park admission is required. You can simply walk up and order menu items.
This year, a Festival of Holidays Sip and Savor pass is available to both regular park ticket holders and annual pass holders. I have some Sip and Savor Pass tips at the end of the post.
If you are planning to visit Disneyland during the holidays, you can find the best deals through Get Away Today, and I highly recommend booking your trip with them. They even have a layaway option if you want to make payments! If you use the promo code Pencil, you can save $10 off a Southern California package when you book. You can even get discount Disneyland Park Tickets through Get Away Today! Do not miss the upcoming Black Friday Special!!!
Follow my Disney Food Instagram Disney Tasty for more pics and updates!
Here are the best Festival of Holidays food and drink items from each booth:
Booth 1 – Holiday Duets
Braised Pork Belly Adobo with Garlic Fried Rice
Shrimp and Grits with Andouille Sausage – $8.00
Churro Toffee Cold Brew
Booth 2 – Brews and Bites
Chorizo Queso Fundido with House-made Tortilla Chips – $6.25
Flavors of the Season Flight – $14.50
Booth 3 – Winter Sliderland
Fried Turkey Slider on Herb Roll with Cranberry Slaw
Beef Pot Roast on Potato Roll with Horseradish Cream
Bourbon Cranberry Cocktail
Booth 4 – Grandma’s Recipe
Shepherd’s Upside-down Pie made with Plant-based Ground beef
Booth 5 – A Twist on Tradition
Reimagined Beef Wellington
Reuben Potato Tots with Russian Dressing and Rye Toast
Booth 6 – Making Spirits Bright
Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Macaron
Booth 7 – Favorite Things
Glazed Ham Shanks with Honey Crumble
Holiday Stuffing Mac & Cheese
Booth 8 – Merry Mashups
House-made Horchata with Rum Cream Liqueur topped with Crispy Cinnamon Cereal (Alcoholic)
Turkey & Stuffing Tamale with Cranberry Relish – $7.75
Churros Yule Log
Top 10 Disneyland Festival of Holidays Food and Drinks
1.“Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron
2. Reimagined Beef Wellington
3. Holiday Stuffing Mac & Cheese
4. Shrimp and Grits with Andouille Sausage
5. Shepherd’s Upside-down Pie
6. House-made Horchata with Rum Cream Liqueur
7. Braised Pork Belly Adobo with Garlic Fried Rice
8. Churro Toffee Cold Brew
9. Reuben Potato Tots with Russian Dressing and Rye Toast
10.Turkey & Stuffing Tamale with Cranberry Relish
Don’t forget to check the schedule for live dancing and music! It’s one of the best parts of Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays. There is also fun special merchandise available just for Festival of Holidays!
Disneyland Festival of Holidays Sip and Savor Pass Tips
- Available to Purchase at various locations in California Adventure. We purchased ours from Elias and Co. on Buena Vista Street.
- $51 for Annual Pass Holders and $56 for general park ticket holders.
- You get 8 food and drink coupons. These do not include alcoholic beverages.
- Can be used on multiple days through January 6th. So if you are there for more than one day, you can use throughout your visit.
- You do not have to have a Sip and Savor Pass to participate in Festival of Holidays. Just walk right up to the booth and buy the menu items.
- Most Important Tip – to get the most for your money, use the Sip and Savor Pass coupons for the more expensive menu items, like the seafood and red meat. If you pay full price for the pass which is $56, the cost per coupon works out to $7. Most of the desserts are in the $4 to $5 dollar range.
- A good strategy would be to use one Sip and Savor Pass for two people and use the coupons for the savory menu items, then buy the desserts offerings or non alcoholic beverages as needed.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS