I have a few fun finds from this week that I’m really excited about. So I thought I would share them here. This is just a collection of random awesome stuff that I’m totally loving right now!
1. I found the best mascara I have ever used, seriously I want to tell everybody I meet about it! I went to the MAC counter to buy my go-to ZoomLash, and on a whim I bought In Extreme Dimension Lash instead.
It’s soft and build-able and the wand catches every single eye lash AND encourages curl. The best $20 I have ever spent on makeup.
2. Fujifilm Instax MINI Instant Film Camera – I love these little instant pictures so much! This weekend at the Craft and Hobby Association Show in Anaheim, I got to chat with the amazing Rachel from Handmade Charlotte, one of my very favorite bloggers and pinners to follow. She brought one of these cameras with her and I fell in love. I’ve ordered one for myself and I can’t wait to play around with it!
The best part of this camera, as Rachel pointed out, is how good it makes everyone’s skin look. We all looked ten years younger. Yes, sold!
PS – Rachel has a line of modern stencil with Plaid Crafts that will be available soon. They are so cool!
3. Project Life Albums avaliable at the Project Life Store on Amazon. I got to spend some time at this booth at CHA and I am so excited about this product.
It’s a clean, chic alternative to traditional scrap booking and I cannot wait to get started on an album of my own.
4. Minted – I needed my first set of business cards in preparation for CHA and I found so many chic designs I loved on Minted. I’m really impressed with their customer service and quality.
Plus, I’m dying over their personalized Classroom Valentine’s Cards for kids. Those are the cutest things I have even seen.
5.Cherry M&M’s. Do you love cherry and chocolate as much as I do? I snagged a few bags to play around with and they are so good! I’m working on a new cookie recipe right now. Look for that in the next few days.
Any favorite finds from you guys this week?I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes by clicking on these cute buttons below, and follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
General Disclosure: This post may contain affliate links.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS
I am SERIOUSLY going to try this, Extreme Dimension Lash. I am almost out of my Bare Minerals Mascara. Wasn’t to happy with it.. Very Clumpy 🙂 So this was a timely post. Thank you!
Kristina @ spabettie
*sigh* mascara is really a tough one – I might have to give that one a try!
cherry M&Ms?? I need to go find… now.
Inspire Me Heather
I’ll look for that mascara, thanks! I’ve heard of Minted before too – good things!
Kristin @ Simply Klassic Home
Thanks for the mascara tip – I just ran out of my Zoomlash. Great shares, can’t wait to check them all out!
Those cherry M&M’s sound great!
Gina @ Kleinworth & Co.
Love your cards!! I didn’t even know there are cherry m&m’s. I will have to hunt those down because I can’t get enough of cherry candy, especially when it also has chocolate 🙂
Yea for a business card shout-out! I was just looking today and now I’m totally going with minted! Thanks for the input.
Hey, I did sign up, did you get the referral bonus?! If not let me know and I’ll shoot them an email. Who doesn’t need a perk…