These Bistro Style Meal Prep Snack Boxes are packed with some of my favorite snacks to get you through a busy day. Great for breakfast, lunch, or grabbing a healthy snack, they are the perfect balance of protein, fruit and veggies to keep you going! If you are following the new Weight Watchers Freestyle program, you are going to love this bistro box even more. Everything in this box is Zero Weight Watchers Freestyle Points!
I used rotisserie chicken breast, with skin removed, hard boiled eggs, veggies with ranch dip, and fresh fruit for a sweet crunch. Totally satisfying and delicious!
For the dip, I mixed up some fat free greek yogurt (zero Weight Watchers Freestyle Points) with Hidden Valley The Original Greek Yogurt Dip mix. A whole package of the dip mix is 2 points, but divided into these small portions, it equals zero points. It is so delicious with baby carrots and my favorite, grape tomatoes!
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1 1/2 cups of plain fat free greek yogurt
- 4 hardboiled eggs
- Chicken breast from rotisserie chicken skin removed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes rinsed and patted dry
- baby carrots rinsed and patted dry
- apples rinsed, patted dry, sliced and lightly brushed with lemon juice
- fresh grapes rinsed and patted dry
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine Hidden Valley Greek Yogurts Dips mix and fat free greek yogurt.
- Fill portion cups with ranch dip, cover with portion cup lids and set aside. You will have leftover ranch dip.
- Assemble bistro box as pictured.
- Sprinkle chicken and hardball eggs with a pinch of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Keep refrigerated and store up to three days.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
You may also like:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS