I almost feel guilty about sharing the recipe for these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownies. Please don’t blame me when you taste these and devour half the pan. Delicious homemade brownies with peanut butter cups baked right in the batter. Truly a peanut butter lovers dream. These peanut butter cup brownies are out of this world and they are going to become a favorite for sure!
Start by melting the butter and chocolate chip together over a low heat. Transfer to mixing bowl and let cool.
Once cooled, stir in sugar, then eggs and vanilla. Once those are well mixed, add dry ingredients and stir well. Doesn’t that brownie batter look thick and luscious?
Gently press in peanut butter cups.
Peanut Butter Cup Perfection!
- 2 sticks of butter
- 4 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 18 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 baking pan with foil and spray well with non stick cooking spray. Leave some overhang so you can remove brownies from the pan after baking.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and chocolate chips together over low heat and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, transfer chocolate and butter mixture to a large mixing bowl and add sugar, stirring well.
- Then add eggs and vanilla and continue stirring until completely combined.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Spread batter evenly in baking dish and gently press peanut butter cups into brownie batter.
- Bake about 30 minutes.
- Let brownies cool, remove brownies from pan using foil edges and cut into squares.
If you are planning on baking a few batches, these peanut butter cups on amazon are a great price! These are 36 packs of 2 peanut butter cups. Enough to make 4 batches of brownies. Perfect for holiday baking!
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS