This Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry is quick to make and so delicious! Tender shrimp with colorful thinly sliced veggies all cooked on just one sheet pan in less than ten minutes. Pair it with the easy homemade stir-fry sauce and freshly steamed rice for a simple and tasty dinner idea. This shrimp stir fry is perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
Sheet pan dinners are some of my favorite recipes. Quick to make and so easy to clean up! The only tricky part is that you are limited by the size of the sheet pan. So for this shrimp stir fry recipe, I used two pounds of larger sized shrimp so that it would truly feed a family of four.
If you are using smaller sized shrimp, you may need to reduce the overall weight of the shrimp so the pan is not overcrowded or make the shrimp stir fry on two sheet pans.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 pounds of extra large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- 12 ounces of snow peas
- 1 carrot cut into matchstick size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- For the sauce:
- 3/4 cup of water
- 6 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons of corn starch
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flake
- Juice from one orange
- 4 green onions diced for garnish
- Sesame seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- On a large sheet pan, combine shrimp, snow peas, carrots, and bell peppers with vegetable oil, garlic, ginger, a 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and several turns of freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast for about 6 minutes on upper rack of oven then turn broiler to high and continue cooking until shrimp have cooked through and vegetables pick up a little color.
- IMPORTANT: Cooking time will vary based on shrimp size. Watch closely to avoid overcooking.
- While shrimp and vegetables are cooking, prepare stir-fry sauce,
- In a small sauce pan, stir together water, soy sauce, corn starch, sugar, and crushed red pepper,
- Bring sauce to a boil and let simmer until thick and smooth.
- Turn off heat and stir in orange juice.
- Remove shrimp and vegetables from oven, drizzle with 1/2 of sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion.
- Serve with steamed rice or cauliflower rice and remaining sauce.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
If you like this recipe, you may also like some of my recent favorites:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS