These Harvest M&M’S Cookie Bars are perfect for fall. Loaded with chocolate chips and Harvest Mix M&M’S, these cookie bars are great for feeding a crowd.
Bake these Harvest M&M’S Cookie Bars up for Halloween, Thanksgiving or football parties! They are perfect for feeding a crowd and so much easier than traditional cookies. Depending on how you cut them, they can make 18 bars all the way up to 36 bars.
I like to add a generous amount of M&M’S and mini chocolate chips to the top before baking for a really festive cookie bar! I used the Harvest Mix M&M’S for this recipe, but really M&M’S will work.
More Cookie Bar Recipes
These Harvest M&M'S Cookie Bars are perfect for fall. Loaded with chocolate chips and Harvest Mix M&M'S, these cookie bars are great for feeding a crowd.
- 2 sticks of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Harvest M&M'S plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil, leave some overhang to make removal easier.
- Spray foil generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat.
- Lower speed of mixer and add flour, baking soda and salt, and mix until combined.
- Add M&M's and mini chocolate chips and give a final stir, reserving some M&M's and mini chocolate chips for topping cookie bars.
- Transfer cookie dough to prepared baking dish.
- Press additional M&M'S and mini chocolate chips into top of cookie dough.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes on oven rack in lower third of oven to prevent over browning.
- Let cool completely and cut.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS