Snickerdoodle Pancakes – with a warm cinnamon vanilla glaze – are going to be your new favorite breakfast, especially if you love Snickerdoodles! These Snickerdoodle Pancakes have the same warm and buttery cinnamon flavor as the traditional cookie, and are sure to be a hit with your family.
I adapted this Snickerdoodle Pancake recipe from my popular recipe for Sour Cream Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. Try both versions and let me know which one is your favorite.
The warm cinnamon vanilla glaze makes them really special. Of course, hot maple syrup would be delicious as well!
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 - 1/2 a cup of milk
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients and whisk just until combined.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk for thicker, fluffy pancakes. Add more milk for thinner, tender pancakes.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto hot non-stick griddle.
- When edges of pancakes start to set, flip and cook until light golden brown.
- Serve with butter and warm cinnamon vanilla glaze.
- Makes about 16 pancakes.
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3-4 tablespoons of milk
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Warm in small pan over low heat, or heat in microwave.
You may also like my Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, they are perfect for fall!
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS