Game-day snacks and recipes are a tradition, and these Spicy White Nachos with Jalapeño and Artichoke are guaranteed to improve your snack line-up. These nachos are rich and creamy and perfectly spicy. I adapted this recipe from one of my favorite dip recipes, and I love it even more as nachos. This combination of artichoke hearts, jalapeños, fire-roasted ortega chilies and spicy pepper jack cheese make a delicious topping for our favorite crunchy TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips.
I used a cast-iron skillet to heat these in the oven, and I love the presentation. Try adding shredded rotisserie chicken and make it a meal!
Start by heating the artichoke hearts, jalapeños, chilies, cream cheese, and mayo in a pan on the stove. Once the mixture is smooth and creamy, pour over TOSTITOS Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips.
Top with freshly shredded pepper jack cheese.
Add sliced fresh jalapeños and heat in the oven just until cheese is melted.
- 1 13 oz bag of TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 1 14 oz can of artichoke hearts in water rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 4 oz can of diced jalapeños
- 1 4 oz can of diced fire-roasted ortega chiles
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 8 oz of softened cream cheese
- 8 oz of pepper jack cheese shredded
- fresh jalapeño slices for garnish
- In a saute pan, over medium-low heat, combine artichoke hearts, diced jalapeños, diced ortega chiles, mayonnaise, and cream cheese.
- Once mixture is heated through, pour over tortilla chips.
- Top with pepper jack cheese and fresh jalapeños.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for about five minutes, just until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
These Spicy White Nachos with Jalapeño and Artichoke are sure to bring your game-day party and traditions to life, especially when you use TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips. TOSTITOS are a must have for game-day, and the perfect start to any nacho recipe. If you love nachos as much as I do you might be excited to know, I’ve partnered with Frito-Lay and am participating in the Frito-Lay Nacho Throwdown!
You can vote for your favorite recipe starting September 15th on the Frito-Lay Facebook page. I’d love if you would vote for mine! All fans that vote will be entered to randomly win a prize package from Frito-Lay.
This is my favorite part! You can enter your favorite nacho recipe on Instagram using the hashtag #NachoFritoEntry for a chance to win additional prizes!
Thank you Frito-Lay for sponsoring this post.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS