These colorful Bagel Fruit Pizzas were a huge hit at our house. Fresh fruit piled on top of a layer of sweetened lemon cream cheese all on top of a hearty Thomas’ Bread 100% Whole Wheat Bagel. Kids and adults will love this fun twist on a pizza, in fact these colorful treats are hard for anyone to resist! The whole wheat bagel is a favorite in our house and my kiddos were delighted with the rainbow of fruit toppings. These only took me a few minutes to put together.I even had a few leftover, so I wrapped them up and they were a perfect snack the next day.
These were so easy to put together. I shared a fun video on Instagram showing one come together!
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon of part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 Thomas' Heart Grains Whole Wheat Bagels
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced kiwi fruit
- Grapes, cut in half
- Fresh blueberries
- 1 container of mandarin oranges
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, lemon zest, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Spread lemon cream cheese mixture on bagel halves.
- Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese mixture.
If you are in a hurry or your fruit is especially ripe and sweet, you can skip the flavored cream cheese and just use plain. Perfect for a fun morning breakfast.
I can’t wait to make these again, I think they would be great for a brunch or a special breakfast.
I’m excited to partner with Thomas’ to bring you this recipe today. All opinions in this post are my own.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
You may also like: