These colorful Bagel Fruit Pizzas were a huge hit at our house. Fresh fruit piled on top of a layer of sweetened lemon cream cheese all on top of a hearty whole wheat bagel. Kids and adults will love this fun twist on a pizza, in fact these colorful treats are hard for anyone to resist! The whole wheat bagel is a favorite in our house and my kiddos were delighted with the rainbow of fruit toppings. These only took me a few minutes to put together.I even had a few leftover, so I wrapped them up and they were a perfect snack the next day.
These were so easy to put together. I shared a fun video on Instagram showing one come together!
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon of part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 Thomas' Heart Grains Whole Wheat Bagels
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced kiwi fruit
- Grapes cut in half
- Fresh blueberries
- 1 container of mandarin oranges
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, lemon zest, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Spread lemon cream cheese mixture on bagel halves.
- Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese mixture.
If you are in a hurry or your fruit is especially ripe and sweet, you can skip the flavored cream cheese and just use plain. Perfect for a fun morning breakfast.
I can’t wait to make these again, I think they would be great for a brunch or a special breakfast.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS