Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board – this easy and festive charcuterie board is perfect for the holidays!
Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board
This charcuterie board could not be easier to put together! It makes such a pretty centerpiece for any holiday event or a party, plus you can assemble it ahead of time. I have three just slightly different variations in the post and I loved them all. It so easy to make little changes based on what you already have on hand.
Click here for How to Make a Salami Rose
Affiliate Link to the board I used: Charcuterie Board
HOW TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS TREE CHARCUTERIE BOARD
- Using a rectangle shaped board or sheet pan, alternate lines of cheese and meat that will taper to a triangle. Work from the bottom up and include a slice of cheese to use as the tree trunk.
- Tuck sprigs of rosemary around the sides.
- Use a small star cookie cutter to cut stars from cheese slices. Use to top tree and add stars around the tree.
- Add fresh cranberries, black, or green olives as ornaments.
- For something extra special, I added a few Salami Roses to the board.
Christmas Tree Charcuterie Decorating Supplies
Large Rectangle Board – to make ahead try using a sheet pan or baking dish.
Small Star Shaped Cookie Cutter – I used gouda cheese slices to make white stars.
Ornaments – Fresh cranberries, black olives, green olives, pomegranate seeds, etc
Tree Limbs – Fresh rosemary sprigs. Trim and just use the tips if the springs are too long.
This easy and festive charcuterie board is perfect for the holidays!
- 8 oz slicing brie
- 8 oz uncured salame de parma
- 8 oz sliced prosciutto
- 8 oz hard salami sliced
- 8 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 8 oz gouda cut into cubes
- 8 oz Colby Jack cheese
- Sliced gouda for stars
- fresh cranberries
- fresh rosemary
Assemble board as shown. Serve with crackers and baguettes.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS