Salami Rose – an easy way to add a special touch to any charcuterie board.
Jump to Recipe
Salami roses are one of the newest trends in charcuterie board styling. It’s just a simple way to arrange the salami so that there is a little something special on the board. I used it below on my Christmas Tree Charcuterie board but it can easily be added to any board or grazing table. I think it would be really fun for Valentine’s Day! See below for the easy instructions.
How To Make a Salami Rose
- Start with sliced salami.
- Use a glass with a small opening, like a goblet or champagne flute.
- Layer the salami around the lip of the glass folding it over the edge.
- Flip glass upside down to display salami rose.
- Arrange petals as needed.
More Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Christmas Wreath Charcuterie Board
- Harvest Charcuterie Board
- Hot Chocolate Dessert Board
- Christmas Cookie Board
- New Year’s Eve Charcuterie Board
Salami Roses - an easy way to add a special touch to any charcuterie board.
- Salami Slices
Start with sliced salami. Use a glass with a small opening, like a goblet or champagne flute.
Layer the salami around the lip of the glass folding it over the edge. Flip glass upside down to display salami rose. Arrange petals as needed.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS
I love it! This is such a great way to present salami on a charcuterie board! Definitely going to be doing that this year on my boards! <3 <3
This step-by-step guide was so easy to follow and made my charcuterie so much more stunning, thanks for sharing this guide!
Love this little tutorial! Came out beautifully!