Build this Epic New Year’s Eve Charcuterie Board to ring in the new year.
Two years ago, I made this charcuterie board to celebrate the start of the 2020 year. Little did we all know what a turn the year would take. The tradition continues with a 2022 New Year’s board.
New Year’s Eve Charcuterie Board
What pairs perfectly with champagne and party hats? This epic New Year’s Eve Charcuterie board! 2019 has been the year of the charcuterie board, so I decided to kick it up a notch and create a literally spelled out charcuterie board. This has been an idea I’ve had all season, and I was so glad it turned out! For Christmas this year, I made a Christmas wreath charcuterie board and I thought with a few tweaks I could make something similar for the new year.
How to Make a New Year’s Eve Charcuterie Board
- Start with a large round board. I use a 20 inch round marble board. You can find it here: Charcuterie Board
- I purchased all the ingredients to build the board from Trader Joes.
- Start by centering the numbers, then build around those.
- I used uncured salami and prosciutto for the meats. Then I used diced cheddar and jack cheese sticks for the cheeses.
- Add fresh grapes, apple slices, crackers and bread.
- I also included Brie cheese, green olives, black olives, and sweet and spicy pecans.
- Since it is New Year’s Eve and we will have champagne, I include these amazing Chocolate Truffles.
Build this Epic New Year's Eve Charcuterie Board to ring in the new year.
- 8 oz Salami de Parma Italy
- 8 oz Prosciutto
- 10 oz sharp cheddar cheese sticks cubed
- 10 oz jack cheese sticks cubed
- 2 apples sliced
- 1 pound green grapes
- 1 pound red grapes
- 1 wedge Triple Creme Brie
- French Baguette
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Cocoa Truffles
More Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Hot Chocolate Dessert Board
- Christmas Charcuterie Board
- Harvest Charcuterie Board
- S’mores Dessert Board
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS