Build this Epic New Year’s Eve Charcuterie Board to ring in the new year. Serve with champagne. ?
New Year’s Eve Charcuterie Board
What pairs perfectly with champagne and party hats? This epic New Year’s Eve Charcuterie board! 2019 has been the year of the charcuterie board, so I decided to kick it up a notch and create a literal 2020 charcuterie board. This has been an idea I’ve had all season, and I was so glad it turned out! For Christmas this year, I made a Christmas wreath charcuterie board and I thought with a few tweaks I could make something similar for the new year.
How to Make a New Year’s Eve Charcuterie Board
- Start with a large round board. I use a 20 inch round marble board. You can find it here: Charcuterie Board
- I purchased all the ingredients to build the board from Trader Joes.
- Start by centering the numbers, then build around those.
- I used uncured salami and prosciutto for the meats. Then I used diced cheddar and jack cheese sticks for the cheeses.
- Add fresh grapes, apple slices, crackers and bread.
- I also included Brie cheese, green olives, black olives, and sweet and spicy pecans.
- Since it is New Year’s Eve and we will have champagne, I include these amazing Chocolate Truffles.
Build this Epic New Year's Eve Charcuterie Board to ring in the new year.
- 8 oz Salami de Parma Italy
- 8 oz Prosciutto
- 10 oz sharp cheddar cheese sticks cubed
- 10 oz jack cheese sticks cubed
- 2 apples sliced
- 1 pound green grapes
- 1 pound red grapes
- 1 wedge Triple Creme Brie
- French Baguette
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Cocoa Truffles
More Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Hot Chocolate Dessert Board
- Christmas Charcuterie Board
- Harvest Charcuterie Board
- S’mores Dessert Board
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS