Christmas Wreath Shaped Charcuterie Board – this easy and festive charcuterie board is perfect for the holidays!
Wreath Charcuterie Board
This charcuterie board could not be easier to put together! It makes such a pretty centerpiece for any holiday event or a party, plus you can assemble it ahead of time.
Link to the board I used: Charcuterie Board
How to Make a Wreath Shaped Charcuterie Board
- Start by dividing all ingredients in half.
- On a 20 inch round board, using a clock face as a guide for placement, place prosciutto at 1 o’clock and 7 o’clock.
- Place sliced salami at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock.
- Place uncured salami at 5 o’clock and 11 o’clock.
- Fill in cheese cubes between meat, placing each variety across from each other.
Tips for Making a Charcuterie Board
- I found all of these ingredients at Trader Joe’s.
- Use cheese sticks and cut into cubes to save time.
- Make ahead and keep tightly covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator.
- My refrigerator is too small to accommodate this board, so I assembled it, photographed it, and then used plastic baggies to store each ingredient until it was time to reassemble.
- When serving, do not leave charcuterie board out longer than two hours for food safety reasons.
More Charcuterie appetizers:
Christmas Wreath Charcuterie Board - this easy and festive charcuterie board is perfect for the holidays!
- 8 oz uncured salame de parma
- 8 oz sliced prosciutto
- 8 oz dry salami sliced
- 10 oz jack cheese sticks cut into cubes
- 10 oz cheddar cheese sticks cut into cubes
- 10 oz colby jack cheese sticks cut into cubes
- black olives
- green olives
- fresh rosemary
Start with a 20 inch round board. Divide all ingredients in half. Assemble board as pictured placing each ingredient across from the same ingredient. Start with meat, then cheese. Place rosemary springs and olives last.
This post contains affiliate links.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS