Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies – soft peanut butter cookies topped with the perfect chocolate candy kiss. JUST 5 INGREDIENTS!
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
You are going to love these cookies! They only have 5 ingredients including the chocolate kisses, and they are naturally gluten-free because there is no flour in the recipe. The cookies bake up soft and delicious, and once it is pressed into the warm peanut butter cookie, the chocolate kiss becomes soft and creamy while still holding its shape. These cookies are sure to be a hit during the holidays and beyond!
How to Make Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Use a stand or hand mixer to combine peanut butter and sugar.
- Add one egg and one teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Measure one tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Bake for about 10 minutes or until light cracks begin to form.
- Remove cookies from oven and immediately press chocolate kisses into warm cookies.
- Let cool and serve.
Peanut Butter Hershey’s Kisses Cookies aka Peanut Butter Blossoms Tips
- Most importantly, use regular creamy Skippy or JIF peanut butter. I love natural and freshly ground peanut butter, but they don’t have consistent results with this recipe. I have not tried reduced-fat peanut butter in this recipe but would not recommend it. The cookies need the regular ratio of fat to sugar to bake up properly.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe to serve a crowd.
- Unwrap Hershey’s Kisses before you start baking. You want the cookies to be hot when you press the kisses in, so it’s a good idea to have them ready to go.
- This recipe is naturally gluten-free since it does not contain flour. Classic chocolate Hershey’s Kisses are considered gluten-free according to their nutrition information, but other varieties may vary.
Soft peanut butter cookies topped with the perfect chocolate candy kiss.
- 1 cup peanut butter not natural or reduced-fat
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 30 Hershey's Kisses unwrapped
Preaheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
Use a stand mixer with paddle attachment or a large bowl with a hand mixer to combine peanut butter and sugar. Beat until well combined and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until incorpated.
Measure one tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Bake for about 10 minutes or until you can see light crack in the cookies. Remove from oven and immediately press Hershey's Kisses into each cookie. Let cool and serve. Store tightly covered for up to three days.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS