I’m super excited to share these delicious M&M’S Christmas Cookie Bars! The recipe is really, really good and perfect for holiday baking. These are easy to make and packed with chocolate, yum!
The texture of the M&M’S with the mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips is so good. Perfect for a party or holiday gift giving. These make a big 9×13 pan of rich and delicious M&M cookie bars. Depending on how you cut them, they can make 18 bars all the way up to 36 bars.
You can already grab a big bag of Christmas M&M’s for your holiday baking needs!
I initially planned on just baking these with mini chocolate chips and Christmas M&M’S, but after I transferred the cookie dough to the pan, I thought a pop of white chocolate chips would make it look even more festive.
So when I pressed the additional M&M’S and mini chocolate chips onto the top of the cookie dough bars, a trick I always use when making chocolate chip cookies or M&M’s cookies, I added some white chocolate chips too.
These baked up perfectly!
These cookie bars are getting me so excited for Christmas!
Check out my Christmas Sugar Cookie Bars!
- 2 sticks of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Christmas M&M's plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil, leave some overhang to make removal easier.
- Spray foil generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat.
- Lower speed of mixer and add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Add M&M's and mini chocolate chips and give a final stir, reserving some M&M's, mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips for topping cookie bars.
- Transfer cookie dough to prepared baking dish.
- Press additional M&M'S, mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips into top of cookie dough.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes on oven rack in lower third of oven to prevent over browning.
- Let cool completely and cut.
Follow me on Instagram to see my newest recipes!
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.
You may also like:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS