This Copycat See’s Fudge is so delicious and extremely easy to make. See’s Candies is definitely a Christmas favorite around our house and everyone loves their fudge! This recipe makes an entire 9×13 pan of delicious fudge, so it’s perfect for gift giving. Last week, I posted my Grandma Wanda’s Peanut Brittle recipe and it has been really popular. This recipe also comes straight from my Grandma Wanda’s Christmas candy collection. I was going to title this recipe Grandma Wanda’s Fudge, but I figured if Grandma Wanda called it See’s Fudge, then I should call it See’s Fudge too!
In a large bowl, combine semi sweet chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, butter, walnuts or pecans and pure vanilla extract. I used pecans because that’s what my family prefers, but the original See’s Candies fudge has walnuts.
In a very large pot, heat sugar and evaporated milk until it boils, then continue boiling for 9 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chip mixture and stir until completely melted.
Pour in 9×13 baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Let cool and slice into pieces.
- 18 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 sticks of butter 16 tablespoons
- 2 cups of chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 7 oz container of marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 12 oz can of evaporated milk
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish by lining with foil and spraying with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter, pecans, marshmallow creme and vanilla extract.
- In a large cooking pot, combine sugar and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once mixture starts to boil, stirring constantly, let it boil for exactly 9 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chip mixture.
- Stir well until melted.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 pan and let cool.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Use foil to remove from pan and cut into cubes.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS