Reindeer Cinnamon Rolls – use canned cinnamon rolls to make these fun and festive reindeer themed cinnamon rolls.
Reindeer Cinnamon Rolls
Surprise your friends and family with this Christmas themed cinnamon roll breakfast. Rudolph leads the pack with Santa’s Reindeer in formation. Traditionally Santa has eight reindeer, plus Rudolph. I lined up eight cinnamon rolls and centered one on the front. I used two cans of eight count cinnamon rolls and scattered the remaining rolls around a baking dish, then added festive Christmas sprinkles to the extra cinnamon rolls.
Reindeer Cinnamon Roll Supplies
- 2 cans of 8 count ready to bake cinnamon rolls with frosting
- 18 pretzel twists
- 18 candy eyes (can substitute brown M&M’S)
- M&M’S – 1 red and 8 brown
- red and green sprinkles
How to Assemble Reindeer Cinnamon Rolls
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Arrange 8 cinnamon rolls side by side, then add 1 to the front.
- Scatter extra cinnamon rolls around dish or bake separately.
- While cinnamon rolls are still warm, frost.
- Press pretzels firmly into top of reindeer head.
- Add eyes and nose.
More Creative Christmas Recipes
- Snowman Cheese Ball
- Christmas Wreath Charcuterie Board
- Rudolph Cheese Ball
- Christmas Charcuterie
- Grinch Pancakes
Reindeer Cinnamon Rolls - use canned cinnamon rolls to make these fun and festive reindeer themed cinnamon rolls.
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls 8 count
- 18 pretzel twists
- M&M'S 1 red and 8 brown
- 18 candy eyes
Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Arrange 8 cinnamon rolls side by side and add 1 to the front. Scatter extra cinnamon rolls around baking dish. Bake cinnamon rolls as directed.
While cinnamon rolls are still warm, frost and press pretzels firmly into top of reindeer head. Add eyes and nose. Top remaining cinnamon rolls with sprinkles.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS