This year, the Disneyland Halloween Food and Drink are even better and more creative than ever! From Sour Apple Churros to Slow Burnin’ Mac & Cheese, there are so many delicious Halloween treats to try at Disneyland!
Initially I planned to lay out this list in order of where they were located in the parks, then I realized that I really wanted to share my favorites and make sure those were at the top of the list!
I visited the park with my good friends, Kim from A Night Owl Blog and Crystal from A Pumpkin and a Princess, and we spent the day trying as many Halloween menu items as possible so we could recommend the can’t miss Disneyland Halloween Food & Drinks!
If you are planning to visit Disneyland at Halloween Time, you can find the best deals through Get Away Today, and I highly recommend booking your trip with them. They even have a layaway option if you want to make payments! If you use the promo code Pencil, you can save $10 off a Southern California package when you book. You can even get discount Disneyland Park Tickets through Get Away Today!
Scroll to the end of the post to see details of a special one week only offer from Get Away Today!
Disneyland Halloween Food & Drinks 2018
1. Churro Sundae from The Golden Horseshoe – cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream. This sundae is absolutely packed with delicious textures and flavors.
2. COCO Cake from Paradise Garden Grill in California Adventure – Sponge cake layered with cinnamon churro mousse and a sweet cream frosting. This is the Halloween version of the popular Pixar Fest cake that was available this summer. This is no dried out store bought pastry. This cake is so moist and fresh!
3. Sour Apple Churro with Caramel Dipping Sauce from the Tomorrowland Churro Cart – this sour apple churro paired with the sweet caramel is the perfect flavor combination! This is an unexpected favorite!
4. Frozen Abuelita Horchata from Rancho del Zocalo – frozen Mexican hot chocolate layered with frozen horchata and topped with whipped cream. Another unexpected favorite! Rich and creamy, with a hint of cinnamon and spice!
5. Slow Burnin’ Mac and Cheese Cone from Cozy Cone in Cars Land – this spicy mac & cheese is served with a kick and a sprinkle of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.
6. Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets from The Mint Julep -this is one of my favorite places to grab a quite cup of coffee on early Disneyland mornings, and Pumpkin Spice is the perfect extra flavoring on a fresh hot beignet.
7. Cookies & Cream Funnel Cake Fries from Award Weiners in California Adventure – After loving the Fruity Pebbles Funnel Cake Fries during Pixar Fest, I was really looking forward to trying the newest Halloween versions. The Pumpkin Spice Variation was just ok, but the Cookies and Cream was absolutely delicious! The sauce is like melted Oreo creme!
8. Pumpkin Pie Shake from Flo’s V8 Cafe in Cars Land – like a frosty pumpkin pie!
9. Mickey Mummy Macaron from Jolly Holiday Bakery on Main Street – so cute and so delicious! The cookies and cream filling is yummy!
10. Vampire Mickey Sourdough from Mortimer’s Market or Pacific Wharf Cafe – who can resist cute fangs and freshly baked bread? This huge loaf is perfect for taking home!
11. Black Rose Dessert from Red Rose Tavern – black truffle mousse with raspberry compote and crunch center. If you like deep rich chocolate, this is the dessert for you!
12. Poison Apple – Sour Apple Slush with Vodka and
13. Supernatural Spirit – cotton candy lemonade with vodka Halloween cocktails from Hollywood Lounge in California Adventure.
Located next to the Monster’s Inc ride, you can find a collection of fun alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
14. Spokey-Cone Macaron from Cozy Cone in Cars Land – filled with marshmallow buttercream and candy corn. This giant macaron is a must-try for candy corn fans! It’s huge, so it’s perfect for sharing.
15. Dark Avalanche Doughnut from the Cappuccino Cart on Main Street – twice a day, at opening and around 5pm the Cappuccino Cart gets a delivery of specialty doughnuts. The Dark Avalanche is special for Halloween Time.
16. Orange Sugar Skull Pot de Crème from Rancho del Zocalo – a sweet and creamy parfait!
17. Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae from Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream in California Adventure – white chocolate raspberry swirl ice cream with raspberry splatter, red sprinkles, whipped cream, and bat wing cookie. This sundae is huge and a Halloween show stopper!
18. Halloween Time Treats from Pooh Corner and Candy Palace at Disneyland park, Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park, and Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District – There are so many cute Halloween treats this year, I couldn’t pick just one. These make great gifts too!
19. Spicy Pepper Jack Dog from Corn Dog Castle – dipped in corn batter, drizzled with blackberry sauce, and topped with sweet pineapple salsa, pickled serranos, and crushed cheese puffs. One of the few savory options, this one is unique and tasty!
20. S’mores Churro from Golden State Churro cart – sprinkled with graham cracker, chocolate chips, and topped with a marshmallow drizzle.
21. Fresh Popcorn with the Oogie Boogie Souvenir Popcorn Bucket – too cute to pass up!
For one week only, we’re offering a promo code valid for an extra $31 off any of our 2-night or longer vacation packages for travel during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.
Here are the details:
- Use promo code: SPOOKY31 for an additional $31 off any 2-night or longer Disneyland vacation (2 ticket minimum)
- Valid for travel now through October 31, 2018
- Must be booked by Monday, September 17, 2018 at 11:59pm MT
- Can be combined with any of our current offers such as:
- Adults at Kids’ Prices on 3-Day and longer Park Hopper tickets for September travel
- 5th Day Free on 4-Day Park Hopper Tickets (no blackout dates)
- Extra Night Free Hotel Specials
- Includes free downloadable area coupons ($400 value) and a free photo book from Chatbooks.
2018 Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort runs from September 7th through October 31st.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS