Disneyland Halloween Food and Drink are even better and more creative than ever this year! From Horchata Churros to Slow Burnin’ Mac & Cheese, there are so many delicious Halloween food and drinks at Disneyland!
Initially I planned to lay out this Halloween food list in order of where they were located in the parks, then I realized that I really wanted to share my favorites and make sure those were at the top of the list! I’ve also noted which items are available via mobile ordering. A huge time saver!
Follow my Disney Foodie Instagram @DisneyTasty
If you are planning to visit Disneyland at Halloween Time, you can find the best deals through Get Away Today, and I highly recommend booking your trip with them. They even have a layaway option if you want to make payments! If you use the promo code Pencil, you can save $10 off a Southern California package when you book. You can even get discount Disneyland Park Tickets through Get Away Today!
Disneyland Halloween Food & Drinks 2019
1. Churro Sundae from The Golden Horseshoe – cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream. This sundae is absolutely packed with delicious textures and flavors a Disneyland Halloween Food must try. Mobile Ordering Avaliable
2. COCO Cake from Paradise Garden Grill in California Adventure – Sponge cake layered with cinnamon churro mousse and a sweet cream frosting. This is the Halloween version of the popular Pixar Fest cake that was available this summer. This is no dried out store bought pastry. This cake is so moist and fresh! Mobile Ordering Available
3. Professor Phineas Plump’s Cure-All Fritters – Pimento cheese fritters loaded with flavor with a spicy ghost pepper ranch dressing! So tasty, a must try! From Royal Street Veranda. Mobile Ordering Available.
4. Horchata Churro with Sweetened Condensed Milk Dipping Sauce from the Churro Cart near Goofy’s Sky School at California Adventure – this churro smells and tastes so good! At Royal Street Veranda – Mobile Ordering Available.
5. Minnie Witch Shake – a mint chocolate chip shake with whipped cream, Oreo ears and a big Halloween bow. Available at Schmoozies at California Adventure. These shakes are hand made so there can be a wait, but they are so worth it! By far the most Instagramable Halloween treat at the parks! Mobile Ordering Available
6. Frozen Abuelita Horchata from Rancho del Zocalo – frozen Mexican hot chocolate layered with frozen horchata and topped with whipped cream. Another unexpected favorite! Rich and creamy, with a hint of cinnamon and spice!
7. Slow Burnin’ Mac and Cheese Cone from Cozy Cone in Cars Land – this spicy mac & cheese is served with a kick and a sprinkle of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.
8. Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets from Mint Julep Bar – this is one of my favorite places to grab a quick cup of coffee on early Disneyland mornings, and Pumpkin Spice is the perfect extra flavoring on a fresh hot beignet. Mobile Ordering Available
9. Toasted Salsa Roja Chicken Sandwich Combo –Shredded mexican chicken and grilled cheese with a super tasty tortilla soup! Perfect for lunch! From Jolly Holiday at Disneyland – Mobile Ordering Available
10. Pumpkin Pie Shake from Flo’s V8 Cafe in Cars Land – like a frosty pumpkin pie! Mobile Ordering Available
11. Mickey Mummy Macaron from Jolly Holiday Bakery on Main Street – so cute and so delicious! The cookies and cream filling is yummy! Mobile Ordering Available
12. Vampire Mickey Sourdough from Mortimer’s Market or Pacific Wharf Cafe – who can resist cute fangs and freshly baked bread? This huge loaf is perfect for taking home!
13. Black Rose Dessert from Red Rose Tavern – black truffle mousse with raspberry compote and crunch center. If you like deep rich chocolate, this is the dessert for you! Mobile Ordering Available
14. Poison Apple-Tini – Apple whiskey, apple pucker schnapps and cranberry juice from Carthay Lounge or Restaurant
15. Spiked Hard Apple Float – Hard apple cider and with a round ball of apple sorbet drizzled with caramel sauce. Available at Clarabelle’s at California Adventure Mobile Ordering Available
16. Spokey-Cone Macaron from Cozy Cone in Cars Land – filled with marshmallow buttercream and candy corn. This giant macaron is a must-try for candy corn fans! It’s huge, so it’s perfect for sharing.
17. Orange Sugar Skull Pot de Crème from Rancho del Zocalo – a sweet and creamy parfait!
18. Bride & Groom Churros – vanilla and chocolate churros that must be paired together. Get the Bride Churro near Haunted Mansion and the Groom Churro near Critter Country
19. Halloween Time Treats from Pooh Corner and Candy Palace at Disneyland park, Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park, and Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District – There are so many cute Halloween treats this year, I couldn’t pick just one. These make great gifts too!
20. Spicy Pepper Jack Dog from Corn Dog Castle – dipped in corn batter, drizzled with blackberry sauce, and topped with sweet pineapple salsa, pickled serranos, and crushed cheese puffs. One of the few savory options, this one is unique and tasty! Mobile Ordering Available
21. S’mores Churro near Redwood Trails Challenge- sprinkled with graham cracker, chocolate chips, and topped with a marshmallow drizzle.
You can see a complete guide on the Disney Parks Blog Foodie Guide to Halloween Time 2019
2019 Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort runs from September 6th through October 31st.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS