Disneyland Halloween Food and Drink are even better and more creative than ever this year! From Horchata Cold Brew to Slow Burnin’ Mac & Cheese at the Cozy Cone, there are so many delicious Halloween food and drinks at Disneyland!
Disneyland Halloween Food & Drinks 2022
Initially I planned to lay out this Halloween food list in order of where they were located in the parks, then I realized that I really wanted to share my favorites and make sure those were at the top of the list! I’ve also noted which items are available via mobile ordering. A huge time saver! My family and I will be heading to the parks soon and I plan to add more pictures.
NOTE: If you are planning to visit Disneyland at Halloween Time, you can find the best deals through Get Away Today, and I highly recommend booking your trip with them. They even have a layaway option if you want to make payments! If you use the promo code Pencil, you can save $10 off a Southern California package when you book. You can even get discount Disneyland Park Tickets through Get Away Today! Start planning now for the holidays. These are affiliate links. I may earn a small commission when you book with Get Away Today.
1. Churro Sundae from The Golden Horseshoe – cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream. This sundae is absolutely packed with delicious textures and flavors a Disneyland Halloween Food must try. Mobile Ordering Available
2. COCO Cake from Paradise Garden Grill in California Adventure – Sponge cake layered with cinnamon churro mousse and a sweet cream frosting. This is no dried out store bought pastry. This cake is so moist and fresh! The Halloween Cake at French Market in Disneyland and the Monster Halloween Cake at the Plaza Inn are very similar and super moist and tasty as well. If you don’t get over to California Adventure those are great options. Mobile Ordering Available
3. Minnie Witch Shake – a mint chocolate chip shake with whipped cream, Oreo ears and a big Halloween bow. Available at Schmoozies at California Adventure. These shakes are hand made so there can be a wait, but they are so worth it! By far the most Instagramable Halloween treat at the parks! Mobile Ordering Available
4. Blood Orange Shake from Schmoozies – with whipped cream and strawberry sauce. Mobile Order Available
5. Halloween Churros – there are so many new churros. These are at the top of my list.
- Spicy Chocolate Churros from the Frontierland Churro Cart
- Vanilla Dusted Churros
- Pumpkin Spice Churro at the Buena Vista Churro Cart in California Adventure.
- Peanut Candy Churro at the Grizzly Peak Churro Cart in California Adventure
- Pistachio Cherry Churro with Ghost Pepper Grape Sauce
- Fruity Sugar Churros (Fruity Pebbles) at Cozy Cone
6. Slow Burnin’ Mac and Cheese Cone from Cozy Cone in Cars Land – this spicy mac & cheese is served with a kick and a sprinkle of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. This year, the bread cone is not black.
7. Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets from Mint Julep Bar – this is one of my favorite places to grab a quick cup of coffee on early Disneyland mornings, and Pumpkin Spice is the perfect extra flavoring on a fresh hot beignet. Mobile Ordering Available
8. Toasted Salsa Roja Chicken Sandwich Combo –Shredded mexican chicken and grilled cheese with a super tasty tortilla soup! Perfect for lunch! From Jolly Holiday at Disneyland – Mobile Ordering Available
9. Spicy Chicken and Fries from Flo’s V8 Cafe – mango-habanero glazed chicken fingers with ranch dressing and steak fries. A savory must-try!
10. Mickey Mummy Macaron from Jolly Holiday Bakery on Main Street – so cute and so delicious! The cookies and cream filling is yummy! Mobile Ordering Available
11. Pumpkin Spice Horchata Cold Brew at the Cappuccino Cart in California Adventure – pair with one of the pumpkin bundt cakes for a fun afternoon treat.
12. Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake from Stage Door Cafe – fresh pumpkin spice dusted funnel cake with warm caramel, toffee bits, and whipped cream. This is so big, plan on sharing!
13. Hard Apple Float – Hard apple cider and with a round ball of apple sorbet drizzled with caramel sauce. A treat for mom or dad! Available at Clarabelle’s at California Adventure Mobile Ordering Available
14. Disneyland Caramel Apples – Perfect for taking home. I love seeing the seasonal designs.
15. Halloween Time Treats from Pooh Corner and Candy Palace at Disneyland park, Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park, and Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District – There are so many cute Halloween treats this year, I couldn’t pick just one. These make great gifts too!
16. Vampire Mickey Sourdough from Mortimer’s Market or Pacific Wharf Cafe – who can resist cute fangs and freshly baked bread? This huge loaf is perfect for taking home!
17. Toffee Pretzel from the Tomorrowland Pretzel Cart – a warm cream cheese-filled pretzel dusted with toffee sugar. A delicious snack!
18. Vampire Alien Macaron from Alien Pizza Planet – blackberry buttercream and lemon curd and so cute. These come in little boxes, so they are great for taking home. Just make sure you grab it on the way out so it doesn’t melt.
You can see a complete Disney guide on the
2022 Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort runs from September 2nd through October 31st.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS