Halloween Movie Night Snacks Board – Classic Halloween candy favorites and freshly popped popcorn make a fun movie night snack board.
Halloween Movie Night Snacks Board
It’s officially spooky season, which means it’s time to start watching Halloween movies. My personal favorites are Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas. This Halloween movie night board is incredibly easy to make and perfect for a family movie night.
What You Need To Make a Halloween Movie Night Snack Board
- A Board – I used my favorite, affordable marble board because I love the size and shape. But I also have used baking dishes and even sheet pans or jelly roll pans.
- Small Bowls – I have small bowls that I use on all my boards. They give you something to build around and keep small items contained.
- Halloween Candy – Use your favorites. I used Candy Corn, Candy Pumpkins, Halloween Gummy Candy, Reese’s Pieces, and Candy Orange Slices.
- Popcorn – use for filler.
- Mini Pumpkins – used for decorations.
- Plastic Spiders – used for decorations.
How To Make a Halloween Movie Night Board
- Start by filling bowls with candy. This will give you something to work around.
- Add a mini pumpkin to the board for decoration.
- Fill in board with popcorn.
- Add more pumpkins and place plastic spiders.
What Type of Board to Use
The fun thing about building a movie night board, is that you can start with so many things! I have a marble board I use over and over again for entertaining. If we are watching a movie outside on the inflatable screen, I use a jelly roll pan or a deep aluminum baking dish. Don’t be afraid to get creative.
Favorite Halloween Recipes
- Jack O’ Lantern Halloween Fruit Tray and Dip
- Spooky Eyes Halloween Cake
- Harvest M&M’S Cookie Bars
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball
Halloween Movie Night Board – Classic Halloween candy favorites and freshly popped popcorn make a fun movie night snack board.
- 1 cup Candy Corn Mix
- 1 cup Halloween Gummy Candy
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1 cup Candy Orange Slices
- 9 cups Popcorn 2 microwave popcorn packages
Assemble as pictured with candy in small bowls and popcorn filling to the board.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS