Googly Eyes Halloween Wreath – a fun and easy DIY Halloween wreath that trick or treaters will love!
DIY Halloween Wreath
This fun Halloween wreath is made with ping pong balls and googly eyes. Googly eyes are one of my all-time favorite crafting supplies, especially for Halloween. Our googly eyes halloween wreath makes everybody smile, especially our kids. This post contains affiliate links.
- 18 inch Straw Wreath Form
- 12 inch Straw Wreath if you prefer a smaller size wreath
- White ribbon or fabric to wrap wreath form
- Practice Ping Pong Balls, Pack of 300 balls – I used around 250 ping pong balls and have some left over for future crafts.
- Googly Eyes
- Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun
How to Make a Googly Eye Wreath
Step One: Tightly wrap straw wreath in ribbon or fabric, hot glueing the ends down. Use wire wrapped around wreath and twisted in the back to create a wreath hanger.
Step Two: Hot glue ping pong balls onto wreath. I added mine randomly until I felt it looked full and even. I just kept filling and stepping back to check my progress.
Step Three: Hot glue googly eyes to ping pong balls. Use a hair dryer to melt any hot glue strings left behind.
So fun! Display indoors or out of direct sun.
More Halloween Ideas
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS