With the Super Bowl right around the corner, I thought it would be the perfect time to share these amazing Jalapeño and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms. I used Baby Bella Cremini mushrooms and stuffed them with an out of this world combination of jalapeños, fire-roasted green chilis, artichoke hearts, and parmesan cheese. The jalapeños and the fire-roasted chilies give these stuffed mushrooms a serious spicy kick, but the cream cheese cuts through the spiciness and really brings the flavors together. These Jalapeño and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are going to be a huge hit at your next event!
This recipe makes a lot of stuffed mushrooms, around 100-150. It’s hard to say exactly because mushrooms vary in size. If you don’t need that many stuffed mushrooms, you can bake the remaining filling in a 2 quart casserole dish until hot and bubbly. It makes an amazing hot dip that you can serve in a bread bowl or with tortilla chips.
- 1 14 oz can of artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- 1 4 oz can of diced jalapeños drained
- 1 4 oz can of diced fire-roasted ortega chilies
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 cup of freshly finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 oz of softened cream cheese
- 4-5 pounds of Baby Bella Crimini Mushrooms or white button mushrooms.
- Rinse mushrooms and pat dry.
- Arrange mushrooms on a foil covered baking sheet for easy clean up.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ingredients for filling.
- Spoon into mushrooms.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until filling is golden brown.
Adapted from my recipe for Hot Jalapeño and Artichoke Dip
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS