These Mini Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts are perfect for fall! They are so quick and easy to make, and you probably have the ingredients on hand. Especially if you are prepping for the holidays!
If you love pumpkin recipes, you must try my Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes!
You will need a Mini Doughnut Pan. I finally broke down and bought two, because there is just no substitution for a mini doughnut pan. My kids are thrilled!
Mini Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts with Cream Cheese Glaze
Makes 24 mini doughnuts
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of canned pure pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup of flour plus two tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, lightly grease doughnut pan if not using non stick pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine all ingredients except flour and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add flour and stir on low, just until combined.
- Transfer batter to a gallon sized plastic bag and snip off corner.
- Pipe batter into doughnut pans, filling each well about 1/2 way full.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- 4 oz of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 a cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons of milk
- Stir together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add milk a tablespoon at a time until it is the desired consistency.
- Dip tops of cooled doughnuts into glaze.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes by clicking on these cute buttons below, and follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
You might also like these recipes:
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS