Pancake Board – a fun and creative way to serve your favorite pancake breakfast.
I love making Charcuterie Boards and Grazing Boards, but with just our family here home and needing to make use of the ingredients we have on hand, it’s time for something different. I love the idea of making our ordinary breakfast into something special by creating a Pancake Board.
Tips for Making a Pancake Board
- Use what you have! Homemade pancakes, pancakes from baking mix, or even frozen pancakes are sure to be a hit.
- Scale the pancakes to the size of your board. I have a very large board, so we made pancakes using 1/4 cup of pancake batter. For a small board, use silver dollar size pancakes.
- We usually place ice packs under our board when serving cold foods to help keep them cold. The same can be done if you have a small heating pad for warm foods.
- Place the foods on the board already hot and serve quickly.
- 20 inch Marble Board – originally purchased from World Market but currently unavailable online
- Small Serving Bowls – originally purchased from Target but no longer available
- Serving Utensils
Pancake Brunch Board
A fun and creative way to serve your favorite pancake breakfast.
Keyword: Brunch Board, Pancake Board
- 1 pound Bacon
- 2 cups Scrambled Eggs
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- Maple Syrup
Assemble board as pictured.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS
Oh my goodness, this is what dreams are made of! Pancakes are my FAVORITE.
What a fabulous idea! I am making it for the family on Sunday!
This is such a fantastic idea! I can’t wait to try it this weekend. My family will love it. It’s also great that you can customize it to include everything your family loves! This is a mom win for sure.
Such a fun breakfast for brunch idea!!!
This was such a hit with my family this past weekend. My kids loved it and the presentation is so fun!!
Best breakfast board ever! This is so fun and yummy!
This was such a hit! My kids asked why we were being so “fancy” for breakfast…LOL!!!
This is such a great idea for sleepovers and breakfast for the family! I’m so excited to give this a try!
So creative!! What a fun way to display breakfast! Loving all these board ideas!
I made this for brunch today and everyone loved it! Thanks for the great idea. I basically just copied yours and it was a hit. 🙂
katerina @ diethood.com
This looks amazing! The perfect way to start the day!
AMAZINNGGG! So yummy & fun!
I made this for Sunday brunch and it was amazing! Such a good idea, thank you!
Such a great idea! I made it for my son’s birthday breakfast and plan to make it again for Easter!
We had so much fun making this board for our brunch with friends! The kids loved it!