Pancake Board – a fun and creative way to serve your favorite pancake breakfast.
I love making Charcuterie Boards and Grazing Boards, but with just our family here home and needing to make use of the ingredients we have on hand, it’s time for something different. I love the idea of making our ordinary breakfast into something special by creating a Pancake Board.
Tips for Making a Pancake Board
- Use what you have! Homemade pancakes, pancakes from baking mix, or even frozen pancakes are sure to be a hit.
- Scale the pancakes to the size of your board. I have a very large board, so we made pancakes using 1/4 cup of pancake batter. For a small board, use silver dollar size pancakes.
- We usually place ice packs under our board when serving cold foods to help keep them cold. The same can be done if you have a small heating pad for warm foods.
- Place the foods on the board already hot and serve quickly.
- 20 inch Marble Board – originally purchased from World Market but currently unavailable online
- Small Serving Bowls – originally purchased from Target but no longer available
- Serving Utensils
A fun and creative way to serve your favorite pancake breakfast.
- 1 pound Bacon
- 2 cups Scrambled Eggs
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- Maple Syrup
Assemble board as pictured.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS