Sheet Pan Nachos – loaded with pantry friendly black beans and sweet corn. Mix and match your favorite nacho toppings for a quick meal the whole family will love.
Sheet Pan Nachos
The best and easiest way to make nachos. All on one sheet pan! These nachos are one of my favorite quick lunch or dinner ideas for my family. I used canned black beans in this recipe, but if I have any taco meat, steak, or chicken I will add that as well. It’s the perfect way to use leftovers.
How to Make Sheet Pan Nachos
- Start with a heavy duty baking sheet. Spray with non stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper or foil for easy clean up.
- If I line with foil, I also spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.
- Rinse and drain black beans. Drain well so excess water doesn’t make the chips soggy.
- Drain canned corn.
- Add 1/2 of the tortilla chips to sheet pan and top with 1/2 the black beans and 1/2 the corn and 8 oz of shredded cheese.
- Use remaining chips, beans, and corn to create a second layer.
- Top with tomatoes, black olives, jalapeños, and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and toasty.
- Top with green onions or chopped cilantro.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.
- This recipe is a double layer of nachos and is a dinner sized portion for a family.
- Divide in half for an appetizer portion.
- Use leftover taco meat, steak, or chicken to add meat to the recipe. Just layer with the beans and corn.
- Use frozen or canned corn, depending on what you have on hand.
- I like to use the thickly cut shredded mexican cheese blend for nachos. I really like the way it melts!
More Easy Mexican Recipes
- Frozen Margaritas
- Skillet Enchiladas
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Homemade Salsa
Loaded with pantry friendly black beans and sweet corn. Mix and match your favorite nacho toppings for a quick meal the whole family will love.
- 16 oz Tortilla Chips
- 1 16 oz can Black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Corn drained
- 16 oz Shredded Mexican Cheese, more as needed
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- Sliced Olives garnish
- Fresh Cilantro or Green Onion garnish
- Sour Cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 18×13 baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
Layer half of tortilla chips on sheet pan and top with 1/2 of black beans, 1/2 of corn, and 1/2 of cheese. Top with remaining tortilla chips, black beans, and corn. Add tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese.
Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and nachos are heated through. Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS