Soft Peanut Butter Cookies – super soft and delicious, these five ingredient flourless peanut butter cookies are loaded with classic peanut butter flavor.
Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
These peanut butter cookies are sweetened with honey and made with just a few pantry friendly ingredients. Super soft and tender, they are perfect for an easy baking project or a quick after school snack .
Just 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies are made with creamy peanut butter, honey, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking soda. You can stir in an optional cup of peanut butter chips (or chocolate chips!) for added texture if desired.
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, honey, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder.
- Stir in peanut butter chips, if using. Dough will be sticky.
- Use a medium sized cookie scoop to add to baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly using fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cookies should be soft and not overly browned. Do not overtake, cookies will continue to bake as they cool.
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Tips
- Spray cookie dough scoop and fork with non stick cooking spray if dough is very sticky.
- Brown sugar or granulated sugar can be substituted for the honey. Use 1 cup of sugar, increase the oven temperature to 350° F and bake, checking at 8 minutes to make sure you don’t over-bake.
- To make the cookie dough ahead of time, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and store in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months. Simply thaw the dough before baking.
- To freeze already baked cookies place them on a baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes or until completely frozen. Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for 4-6 weeks. Thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes when you’re ready to eat them.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies - super soft and delicious, these classic cookies are loaded with peanut butter flavor.
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup peanut butter baking chips optional
Preheat oven to 325° F and line a baking sheet (or 2) with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except peanut butter chips until well combined. The dough will be thick and sticky.
Gently fold in peanut butter chips, if using.
Using a medium cookie scoop, drop cookies about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Gently press with a fork to make a criss-cross pattern and flatten the cookies a bit. (*If your fork starts to stick, spray with a bit of non-stick cooking spray.)
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies just begin to turn light golden brown at the edges. Make sure not to over-bake! They may look undercooked but they will set up a bit more as they cool.
Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely. (Cookies will be fragile so move carefully and wait to eat until they cool completely!)
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS