Christmas Cookies for Santa – This Christmas M&M’S Cookies are the perfect cookies for Santa! Crunchy and colorful Christmas M&M’s in an easy to make buttery cookie dough, studded with milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
Cookies for Santa
These Christmas cookies have the perfect combination of milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and Christmas M&M’S. I usually use regular sized M&M’S but I recently updated the photos for this recipe and used Mini Christmas M&M’S Baking Bits and I love them even more. Because the M&M’S are smaller, you can sprinkle more on top and they look more festive!
I used a medium sized cookie scoop to measure out the cookie dough.
I add additional M&M’s to the top of the cookie dough before baking so you can really see the M&M’S on the baked cookie. For my updated photos, I used the Mini M&M’s Baking Bits which I found in the baking aisle.
Just look at that cookie dough packed with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and M&M’S! Bake 8-10 minutes just until the edges are light golden brown. Cookies will continue to cook as they cool.
Christmas Cookie Recipes
Christmas Cookies for Santa - This Christmas M&M'S Cookies are the perfect cookies for Santa! Crunchy and colorful Christmas M&M's in an easy to make buttery cookie dough, studded with milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 12 tablespoons of butter softened
- 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of Mini Christmas M&M's Baking Bits plus more for topping cookie dough before baking
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda.
In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, combine butter, both sugars, vanilla and salt. Beat on medium speed until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and egg yolk, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add in flour mixture and continue mixing just until incorporated.
Add in chocolate chips and M&M's and give a final stir. For best results, chill dough for 30 minutes before baking.
- Measure cookie dough balls with a medium cookie sized cookie scoop.
Place cookie dough on baking sheet and top with additional mini M&M's.
Bake 8-10 minutes, just until edges are a light golden brown.
- Don't over bake as cookie will continue baking as it cools.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS