Peanut Butter Cup S’Mores Bars – graham cracker cookie dough loaded with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and fluffy marshmallow creme.
Reese’s Cup S’Mores Bar
These S’Mores bars are my new favorite dessert to make. A couple weeks ago I shared a recipe for traditional S’mores Bars, and really wanted to make a peanut butter cup version as well. When we make S’mores I like to use Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups as well as chocolate bars so these were a must make version!
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup S’mores
- Combine butter, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, salt, vanilla extract, egg, and flour to make graham cracker cookie dough.
- Divide dough in half and use half for bottom crust and the other half for top crust.
- Top first layer with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I used 16 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Top with marshmallow creme.
- Then top with additional graham cracker cookie dough.
- For easiest topping, divide remaining cookie dough into 9 dough balls, flatten into circles and overlap.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Line glass baking dish with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. This will allow you to lift the bars out and cut them when cooled.
- To crush graham crackers, place inside gallon sized baggie and crush with rolling pin. You can also process in a food processor or use store bought graham crackers crumbs.
- 8 graham crackers is equal to about 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
More S’mores Recipes
These Peanut Butter Cup S’mores bars are so simple to make and sure to be a hit with your family and friends. If you make these, I’d love for you to tag me on Instagram at @no2pencilblog
Peanut Butter Cup S'Mores Bars – graham cracker cookie dough loaded with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and fluffy marshmallow creme.
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2/3 cup golden brown sugar
- 8 graham crackers finely crushed, about 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 16 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 inch square glass baking dish with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat togther butter and brown sugar, then add graham cracker crumbs. Add salt, vanilla, and egg and continue mixing until well combined, then add flour and mix just until combined.
Divide graham cracker cookie dough in half and trasfer first half into foil lined baking dish. Top with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, then with marshallow creme. Top marshamallow creme with remaining graham cracker cookie dough. To evenly distribute cookie dough, divide into 9 dough balls and flatten into disc shape. Overlap dough circles as pictured above.
Bake 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool before cutting and serving.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS