Instant Pot Pumpkin Bites – homemade pumpkin muffin bites with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a swirl of cream cheese.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Bites
Adapted from my favorite Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, these Pumpkin Bites are the perfect fall treat for cooking up in the Instant Pot. I have made these several times in the past two weeks to perfect the recipe, and each time, my family has snatched them up while still hot. The pumpkin bread is soft and flavorful and the cream cheese filling is a delicious contrast.
You may also like the Instant Pot Pumpkin Churro Bites made with the same silicone molds.
- Silicone Molds and Trivet
- 6 Qt Instant Pot
- Toothpick or Skewer
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
How to Make Instant Pot Pumpkin Bites
- In small bowl, combine ingredients for cream cheese filling.
- In a larger bowl, combine ingredients for pumpkin batter.
- Spray insides of silicone molds with nonstick cooking spray, then spray inside of silicone lids.
- If you don’t have silicone covers, cover molds tightly with foil.
- Divide half of batter into mold, add cream cheese filling, then top with remaining pumpkin batter.
- Swirl pumpkin bites batter and cream cheese filling using toothpick or skewer.
- Add one cup of water to Instant Pot, then stack molds on trivet and place in Instant Pot.
- Cook on High Pressure for 10 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of Natural Pressure Release.
More Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Mexican Rice
- Instant Pot Stuffed Shells
- Instant Pot Barbacoa Beef
- Instant Pot Mac & Cheese
If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to tag me on Instagram at @no2pencilblog
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
In a small mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin, egg, brown sugar, milk, honey, vegetable oil, cinnamon, and vanilla. Add baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour and stir just until combined.
Spray inside of silicone molds and lids generously with non stick cooking spray.
Add half of pumpkin batter to molds, then top with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining pumpkin batter. Use a toothpick or skewer to swirl batter and filling.
Top silicone molds with silicone lids and stack on trivet. Add 1 cup of water to Instant Pot, then lower trivet into Instant Pot. Lock lid into place and set Pressure Release Valve to sealing.
Cook in Instant Pot on High Pressure for 10 minutes, then let Natural Pressure Release for additional 10 minutes.
Release additional pressure and remove Pumpkin Bites by lifting trivet out of Instant Pot. Turn pumpkin bites out onto plate for serving.
If you do not have pressure cooker safe lids for molds, cover tightly with foil instead.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS