S’mores Bars – Loaded with golden graham cracker cookie dough, melty chocolate bars, and fluffy marshmallow creme, these bars are the perfect way to enjoy S’mores with no campfire.
A hybrid of cookie bars and classic S’mores, these bars are a must try! A simple graham cracker cookie dough layered with classic Hershey’s chocolate bars and marshmallow creme. Top with another layer of graham cracker cookie dough for a sliceable version of s’mores.
How to Make S’mores Bars
- Combine butter, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, salt, vanilla extract, egg, and flour to make graham cracker cookie dough.
- Divide dough in half and use half for bottom crust and the other half for top crust.
- Top first layer with chocolate bars. I used slightly less than 4 bars to fill in the square.
- Top with marshmallow creme.
- Then top with additional graham cracker cookie dough.
- For easiest topping, divide remaining cookie dough into 9 dough balls, flatten into circles and overlap.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Line glass baking dish with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. This will allow you to lift the bars out and cut them when cooled.
- To crush graham crackers, place inside gallon sized baggie and crush with rolling pin. You can also process in a food processor or use store bought graham crackers crumbs.
- 8 graham crackers is equal to about 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
More Cookie Bars
If you love S’mores be sure to check out my S’mores Dessert Board! It’s perfect for parties!
These S’mores bars are so simple to make and sure to be a hit with your family and friends. If you make these, I’d love for you to tag me on Instagram at @no2pencilblog
Loaded with graham cracker cookie dough, melty chocolate bars, and fluffy marshamallow creme, these bars are the perfect way to enjoy S'mores with no campfire.
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2/3 cup golden brown sugar
- 8 graham crackers finely crushed (about 1 cup graham cracker crumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 4 chocolate candy bars
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 inch square glass baking dish with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat togther butter and brown sugar, then add graham cracker crumbs. Add salt, vanilla, and egg and continue mixing until well combined, then add flour and mix just until combined.
Divide graham cracker cookie dough in half and trasfer first half into foil lined baking dish. Top with chocolate bars, then with marshallow creme. Top marshamallow creme with remaining graham cracker cookie dough. To evenly distribute cookie dough, divide into 9 dough balls and flatten into disc shape. Overlap dough circles as pictured above.
Bake 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool before cutting and serving.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS