These Slow Cooker White Chocolate Peppermint Candies are so easy to make, and they are perfect for gift giving. Sweet white chocolate and peppermint combined with crunchy and salty pretzels. The clean up on these is so easy. Melt and mix right in the slow cooker!
Crush the pretzels right in the pretzel bag before mixing. I opened a corner of the bag so it wouldn’t pop and used a kitchen mallet to break them into smaller pieces. I also found crushed peppermint candies right in the bulk bins of my grocery store.
I can hardly resist this combination of sweet and salty!
These are great with just peppermint candies on top, or with the optional chocolate drizzle.
- 1 20 oz package of white almond bark
- 6 oz of white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons of butter flavored shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 1 pound of pretzels twists crushed
- 1/2 cup of finely crushed peppermint candies plus more for topping
- 3 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips melted for drizzle (optional)
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine white almond bark, white chocolate chips and shortening in a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Cook on low for about 30 minutes or until white chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in peppermint extract, crushed pretzels and crushed peppermint candies.
- Drop mixture by spoonful onto baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with additional crushed peppermint candies and drizzle with chocolate if desired.
- Let set until firm.
- Store tightly covered for up to 3 days.
Adapted from Better Homes & Garden Slow Cooker Holiday Help
Easy Christmas candy perfection!
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS