Easy Meal Prep is one of the best ways to stay on track with healthy eating! I love these make-ahead Bistro Style Snack Boxes, they are packed with protein, fruit, and veggies! This easy meal prep idea will keep you snacking healthy all day long!
Easy Meal Prep
These easy to assemble bistro boxes are the perfect way to get 1-2 servings of fruits and veggies per day. You can snack on this throughout the day, or have it for a quick light meal.
I used some of my favorite fruits and veggies, but feel free to mix and match! Use fresh in-season fruit and veggies for the very best flavor. One of my favorite tips is to use Plain Fat-Free Greek Yogurt with Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip Mix for dipping veggies. Thick, creamy and packed with flavor!
Easy Meal Prep Supplies
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1 1/2 cups of plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 pint grape tomatoes rinsed and patted dry
- baby carrots rinsed and patted dry
- apples rinsed patted dry, sliced and lightly brushed with lemon juice
- fresh grapes rinsed and patted dry
- 4 Colby-Jack Cheese Sticks, diced into squares
- 1 cup almonds, divided
- In a small bowl, combine Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dips mix and fat-free Greek yogurt.
- Fill portion cups with ranch dip, cover with portion cup lids and set aside. You will have leftover ranch dip.
- Assemble bistro box as pictured.
- Keep refrigerated and store up to three days.
To keep apples from browning, brush slices lightly with fresh lemon juice.
You may also like:
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes. You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS