Grinch Movie Night Snack Board – green candy and freshly popped popcorn make a fun Grinch board for Christmas movie night.
This post contains affiliate links.
Grinch Movie Night Board
Christmas movies are playing on repeat over here and we love a family movie night. One thing my family loves is to make a simple board up to reflect the theme of the movie. Movie night boards are the easiest to put together because so much of it is popcorn! This board was inspired by my Halloween Movie Night Board.
What You Need To Make a Grinch Movie Night Snack Board
- A Board – I used my favorite, affordable marble board because I love the size and shape. But I also have used baking dishes and even sheet pans or jelly roll pans.
- Small Bowls – I have small bowls that I use on all my boards. They give you something to build around and keep small items contained.
- Green Candy – look for candy that is colored green as well as candy that has green wrappers.
- Christmas M&M’S – any red and green candy you can shape into a heart will work. Gumdrops would be a great alternative.
- Popcorn – use for filler.
How To Make a Grinch Christmas Movie Night Board
- Start by arranging a red M&M’s heart framed with green M&M’s on a small plate.
- Fill bowls with candy. This will give you something to work around.
- Fill in board with popcorn.
- Top with more green M&M’S and Green Peep Trees.
What Type of Board to Use
You can use what you already have! I have a marble board I use over and over again for entertaining. If we are watching a movie outside on the inflatable screen, I use a jelly roll pan or a deep aluminum baking dish. Don’t be afraid to get creative.
A fun Christmas movie night idea.
- 3 boxes Christmas Dots divided green and red
- 1 10 oz bag Christmas M&M'S divided green and red
- 1 9 oz bag Mint Truffle Hershey Kisses
- 1 9oz bag Reese's Holiday Miniatures colors divided
- Christmas Tree Peeps
Add small plate to board and arrange heart using red and green M&M'S. Add bowls and fill with above candy, or other green candies. Add popcorn and top with green M&M'S and Christmas Tree Peeps. Add divided candy around outside of board.
More Charcuterie Style Boards
- Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board
- Christmas Wreath Charcuterie Board
- Hot Chocolate Dessert Board
- Christmas Charcuterie Board
5 Easy Dinner Ideas for Busy Weeknights
My five FAVORITE recipes for busy families!
- Quick to make
- Light on your budget
- Easy to clean-up
- and...most important...absolutely DELICIOUS
My kids adored this, it was so fun for them, they thought it was so cool that I was giving them so much sugar and that they could eat it all.
this is the best snack for my annual “How the grinch stole christmas” addition, thank you so much for sharing
Made this for my kid tonight for a Christmas movie night and she absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing this fun idea